Tuesday, November 26, 2013

26/11/2013

Just wanna post something before I start my 读书之旅 LOL
Hahaa


Kay uhmm.
I'm not really sad now.
I have my book and running man.
But still
I still constantly think about that alien.👽
He's probably the most stupid guy ever😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡

Or maybe it's just me.
I don't know how to show my feelings.
And I guess I shouldn't :(
I suppose I should just burry it inside my heart. :D
Well, I don't have time for these right now, right?
Holidays coming. And then trial exams.
No time for these 多余 things. Haha

Enjoy this holiday then have to start working hard for exam already :(

However my wifi's not working right now I don't know how to enjoy my holiday! Haha

I want to bake some cookies for my dear friends but I'm not sure whether I have the time for it or not. Well since we are only left with few days until holidays :(

And uhm.
My 4 dear classmates got suspended for the next few days.
I guess it'll be really boring :(
Whatever :(((
Bye.
Reading time :D

No comments: