Tuesday, February 11, 2014

11/2/2014

Uhm HELLO! haha.
This is my first post on year 2014. Didn't upload my blog for a long time already. Not that anyone is gonna read this...... My blog can be said abandoned XD Really, I don't know why am I even writing this. Like anyone's gonna care -.- but I'll just write it. For future reference? LOL I'm cute right...-.-
Arhhh so. IGCSE soon. But I don't really feel stressed, don't know why. Not sure this is good thing or not though XD
Okay and so to the exciting part. HEHEHEHE
That guy I like... I really don't know what to think~ arhh *.* We're macam more than friends. I don't know. He is really weird. I can never understand what is he thinking. >_> He really makes me confused! But even if by any chance, maybe 1/100000000000000 MAYBE he likes me or something. I don't think that is good either... Like SERIOUSLY. I'm graduating soon. This is so complicated. :(
LIFEEEEEEE. IS. SOOOOOOOOOO. #$%^&*@$#%^&^$%#.
Sometimes I wanna grow up. A lot of things I can do! but. Sometimes I really don't wanna grow up. Stay forever young! Enjoy everyday!

No comments: